This is a venue to share music from any genre that is of good quality and makes you feel good for having listened to it.
In other words, music you don't mind getting stuck in your head!

YouTube GUM playlist

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Forbidden Friendship" from "How to Train Your Dragon" - John Powell

I've listened to this piece about a hundred times or more.  It is the music that plays in the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" when the boy, Hiccup, is taming the dragon.  I love the way the piece slowly builds, beginning by dancing around the melody and then finally reaching the full realization of the theme.  If you haven't seen the movie, "How to Train Your Dragon," I highly recommend it!  That scene is just one of many highlights.


2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this movie, including the soundtrack. I always feel so inspired and energized when I hear this soundtrack! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soundtrack, too! One of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after it has been reviewed.