This is a venue to share music from any genre that is of good quality and makes you feel good for having listened to it.
In other words, music you don't mind getting stuck in your head!

YouTube GUM playlist

Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Homeland" and "Here I Am" from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron - Hans Zimmer

One of the things I enjoy about animated films these days is that a lot of them have really good-quality music, good enough to be played by professional classical orchestras!  The movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron is one of these.  You may remember this movie as being "the animated film about animals who don't talk."  I knew the soundtrack by heart long before I saw the film.  But the movie was pretty good, too - even my dad enjoyed it :)


Here's the "original," soundtrack version, which continues to include the piece "Here I Am":

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after it has been reviewed.