This is a venue to share music from any genre that is of good quality and makes you feel good for having listened to it.
In other words, music you don't mind getting stuck in your head!

YouTube GUM playlist

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"I Remember It Well" from Gigi - by several

Yesterday was a day full of GUM!  I'm stocked for a few weeks (at least of classical and operetta selections :).  Here is a funny ballad from Gigi, that always makes me laugh.  Several people were involved in making this music.  Click here for more info....

[The first ~10 sec of the video has issues, but the audio is fine :) ]


[It made me laugh more when I realized that the one line from the song I thought I knew, I remembered wrong!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after it has been reviewed.